ABOUT OSA FINE SPIRITS
OSA Fine Spirits is the designer, brand owner, bottler and distributor of premium and distinctive alcohol brands.
The combination of premium alcohol spirit blends with uniquely attractive packaging creates a compelling purchase incentive for gift and souvenir buyers, which translates into a high shelf return for retailers.
Retailer return is important to us because we recognise that most purchasing decisions for gift and souvenir products are made at the point of sale and this desire-driven, impulse decision-making can be significantly influenced by the quality of display and merchandising.
OSA Fine Spirits Blenders have been in the whisky trade for 75 years and have also recently become distillers in their own right.
This expertise, combining the knowledge of both the blending and distillation skills, and the wide arrange of malts available to our blenders, is encapsulated in OSA Fine Spirits unique and cherished whisky flavour.
Using these skills we’ve now extended the range to add premium gins and a luxury vodka.
OSA Fine Spirits supports a range of initiatives to promote responsible alcohol consumption and tackle alcohol related harm and the managing director is responsible for their application. These include (but are not limited to):
• Full support of the Portman Group standards
• Adoption of Contributions towards the finance of Drinkaware through licensing agreement and full adoption of its guidelines and labelling frameworks on our products (use the logo here)
• Support of Drinkaware campaigns where relevant
• Adoption of the Scotch Whisky Association Code on Responsible Marketing
• Internal commitment to an employee alcohol policy (including hosting), staff education, training, reporting and the setting aside of a budget to deliver these initiatives